Inscrit le: 09 Aoû 2018
Messages: 1 939
Style de jeu: raideur et mineur
| Posté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 12:24 (2018) Sujet du message: SewerCAD/GEMS CONNECT Edition V10 Update1
|SewerCAD/GEMS CONNECT Edition V10 Update1
SewerCAD/GEMS CONNECT Edition V10 Update1 | 1.3 Gb
The Bentley product team are pleased to announce the availability of CONNECT Edition Update 1 (build 10.01.01.04) of the following Bentley Hydraulics and Hydrology products: SewerCAD and SewerGEMS. This release includes enhancements and new features to help you be more successful with your hydraulics and hydrology modeling projects.
- Compatible with AutoCAD 2019
- Compatible with ArcGIS 10.6
- FlexTables are sorted by label in Custom Reports
- Sort in the Selection Set and Contour managers
About SewerCAD CONNECT Edition. How big and deep should this pipe be? Do we have enough capacity to serve these customers? These are the typical problems that SewerCAD can help you solve.
Ideal for system design and the rehabilitation of sanitary sewers, SewerCAD will help you invest your capital improvement funds wisely with a wealth of easy-to-use and powerful modeling tools for building and preparing your sewer models effectively.
SewerCAD provides thousands of engineers at utilities and consulting firms around the world with tools to efficiently improve the quality of their designs:
- Automated design and rehabilitation: Confidently recommend the most cost-effective pipe sizes and invert elevations, while meeting design restrictions, using SewerCAD's constraint-based design of gravity pipes and structures for sanitary sewers.
- Improved design productivity: SewerCAD's ability to run from within MicroStation or AutoCAD enables you to model in a platform you are more familiar with and to take advantage of CAD environments and tools (e.g., superior layout, drafting capabilities).
- Improved decision making: Sound decision-making for your sanitary sewer system requires the consideration of multiple engineering scenarios, which is enabled by SewerCAD's what-if scenario management.
SewerCAD is a subset of SewerGEMS.
About SewerGEMS CONNECT Edition. If building and preparing your sewer models feels like a never-ending task, SewerGEMS software is for you.
SewerGEMS streamlines the modeling process, so that you have more time for solving wastewater engineering problems, such as improving capacity and limiting sewer overflows, which ultimately enable utilities to comply with sewer regulations set by regulatory agencies.
For more than three decades, SewerGEMS has provided utilities and wastewater professionals like you with advanced engineering tools to plan, design, maintain, and operate sanitary and combined sewer systems, including:
- Engineering decision guidance tools: Leverage SewerGEMS' what-if scenario management tools to gain a better understanding of the behavior of your wastewater system, improving decision making and response time.
- Improved model accuracy: A well calibrated model decreases the risks of making poor decisions by ensuring that the model uses the best available data. SewerGEMS calibration tools such as SCADA integration enable you to rely on your model results.
- Increased information mobility: SewerGEMS' full GIS, CAD, and SCADA interoperability enables the cost-effective sharing and flow of information between utilities' design, engineering, GIS, and operation departments, and their consultants. You can leverage the data that the utility invested in once and reuse across departments.
SewerGEMS is a superset of SewerCAD.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated. Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Product: Sewer CAD / GEMS
Version: CONNECT Edition V10 Update1 (version 10.01.01.04)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.bentley.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 1.3 Gb
DOWNLOAD LINKS :